IEA Logo Patch
IEA logo patches. Choose from the 4 inch round logo or the 4 inch 20th Anniversary logo. Both patches come with a heat activated iron on backing.
1. Set iron to COTTON (400 degrees) for five minutes.
2. Preheat area by ironing garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment with embroidery facing up.
4. Place parchment paper or thin cloth over patch and press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds using a circular motion.
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.